Orlando, Florida, USA | September 25-30
The XXV International Congress of Entomology is expected to bring together the largest delegation of scientists and experts in the history of the discipline, who will meet in exciting, easily-accessible, and affordable Orlando, Florida, USA.
- Make important connections with entomologists and scientists from around the world.
- Present to this global audience and compete in global competitions.
- Participate in forums and discussions covering every aspect of the discipline.
- Build global networks and collaborative research with others in your field of interest.
- Showcase your products and services to an important global audience.
The Congress will allow scientists and students to interact with the world’s leading experts in many specialties to exchange ideas and build on their research. Symposia will highlight the most recent advances in a wide diversity of entomological subjects around the global theme.
Students and early career scientists will have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to present their research in front of a global audience, to compete in global competitions, and to make important connections.
More Info: http://ice2016orlando.org