Skype or Walk-in Interview:16th December 2016
The Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2017 has published a fresh notification concerning with the recruitment of Project Intern with total vacancy of 01 no’s. The position is for a period of 06 months after which the organization will decide whether to retain the candidate or not. The selected candidates will attract salary of 8,000/- Per Month. Participants must undergo Skype or Walk-in Interview whichever is decided by the organization. The candidates must abide by the eligibility criteria mentioned below and must meet all the requirements before applying. The applications must be produced during the Interview that will be held on 16th December 2016. The applicant must be fluent in Hindi and English and must be under 25 years of age to apply. The application form are available on www.wii.gov.in and must be submitted either through Email or Speed Post for which the associated information is available below.
WII Jobs Vacancy Details:
With reference to the Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2017, following are the vacancies for which the recruitment will commence soon –
|Sr. No.||Particulars||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Project Intern||01 No’s|
The described vacancy is for Apprenticeship for a period of 06 months.
The contestants who are willing to apply for the post of Project Intern must be a Graduate Degree holder with preference to Mass Media, Communications, Political Science, or other equivalent disciplines from any well known Institution or University with good academic scores will be eligible for the post. Applicants with Fluency in English and Hindi with other foreign or national language will be preference.
The participants who want to apply for the given position must be within 25 years of age as on date of Interview exceeding which the applicants will not be eligible.
The Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2017 has propounded the Mode of Assortment after which the shortlisted candidates will get 8,000/- Per Month as Salary including allowances and benefits permissible.
The selection for the post of Project Intern as per Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2017 will be based on Walk-in or Interview on Skype as per the direction from the organization. The selection will be made on the basis of Interview where the selection panel constituted by the organization. The final merit list containing the names of the shortlisted candidates will be published on its official portal.
There is no Application fee applicable for the current vacancies.
How to Apply WII Jobs:
Those who are interested for the post of Project Intern for UNESCO at Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2017 must abide by the procedure given below so that it is clear on how to apply to avoid the form to get rejected –
- www.wii.gov.in is the official portal of the host organization where all the details and updates are posted.
- Now browse on the website and go to “Recruitments” and then click on “Walk-in/Skype Interview for engaging Project Intern for UNESCO C2C Centre”.
- Here the notice in pdf version is available so the aspirants can get more information on the topic.
- Now click on Download Application Form to download it in prescribed format.
- Fill up the complete application form and mention all the details as prompted by the form.
- Ensure that you don’t canvass information in any sense either you submit incomplete form as it may get rejected.
- Now stick photo and signature on the application form wherever required.
- The aspirants will have to attach the photocopies of all the testimonials and certificates which must be produced during registration along with all original documents.
- The aspirants residing out of Dehradun can appear for Interview through Skype or Video Conference. They must apply by submission of the application form either through email or through post.
- Further, the aspirants who are selected after screening and verification will be called for Skype Interview.
Walk-in Interview Venue –
P.O. Box # 18, Chandrabani, Dehradun – 248 001, INDIA
The important dates associated to the Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2017 is as followed –
|Skype or Walk-in Interview||16th December 2016|
The official Notification of Wildlife Institute of India : Download here
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org