FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How can I locate my Wiley number?
The best way is by phoning Wiley at these numbers, or via email:
Europe, Middle East and Africa
Tel: +44 (0)1865 778171
Tel:+65 6511 8100
Please note: when members receive their renewal notice it will come from email@example.com. The membership number is provided under “Membership Reference”.
2. How can I update my email address associated with my ATBC membership?
Moved? Got a new email address? If you would like us to contact you at an email address that is different from the one that you used to join/renew your ATBC membership, please contact Wiley at the phone numbers or email address above.
3. How do I access Biotropica online as an ATBC member?
Step A. Register with Wiley
- Go to the Wiley Online Library homepage: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com
- Click on Log in/Register at the top right hand part of the page and click on register.
- Fill in the Registration form and submit.
- You will immediately receive an email which requires you to click on a link and validate the information you provided during your registration. Please do so within 24 hours in order to avoid the need to re-register.
- Once you have registered, log in and follow the instructions in Step B below to affiliate your journal with your account.
Step B. Affiliate
Go to the Wiley Online Library Member Registration homepage: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/societies/ATBC
- Enter your registered email address and password.
- Enter your Membership Number
- Enter your Access Code
4. Want to receive alerts about the latest tropical biology and conservation papers in Biotropica?
Please sign up for new content alerts from Wiley. The instructions are provided under the JOURNAL TOOLS link from the Biotropica homepage.